Sneha Aman Singh
View LinkedIn Profile
I am a PhD candidate in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Iowa State University. My faculty advisor is Prof. Srikanta Tirthapura.
I am a recipient of IBM PhD Fellowship for two consecutive years 2013-14 and 2014-15. I completed my Bachelor's of Technology (B.Tech) from the Department of Information Technology at National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, India, in 2008.
Here is my CV.
My research interest is based on real time data analytics from large distributed dat. My current work aims at designing and implementing algorithm that monitors massive distributed/single stream to identify anomalies/trends/patterns from large data in real time.
My research projects are:
- Design and Implement algorithms to identify Quantiles from a Union of Historical and Streaming Data in Real Time
- Design and Implement algorithm to identifying Persistent Items from large Distributed Data Stream.
- Experimental Evaluation of Distinct Counting Algorithms for Data Stream.
More details on the project "Identifying Anomalies/Patterns from Distributed Streams can be found " here.
- Monitoring Persistent Items in the Union of Distributed Streams
Sneha Aman Singh and Srikanta Tirthapura,
Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, Volume 74, Issue 11, November 2014
- IBM PhD Fellowship, 2013-14 and 2014-15
- Chief Information Officer, Graduate and Professional Student Senate , 2014 - 15
- Vice President, ACM Student Chapter , 2013 - 15
- Senator, Graduate and Professional Student Senate , 2013 - 14
- Student Member, IEEE, 2010 - present
- Student Member, IEEE Computer Society ), 2010 - present