After 4 wonderful years at Iowa State, I will join the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Duke University as an Assistant Professor in Summer 2019.
I am an Assistant Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Iowa State University since Fall 2015. I obtained a Ph.D in Computer Science from UC Berkeley in May 2015, under the supervision of Dawn Song.
I earned my B.E. in Computer Science from University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) in 2010. I have received the following honors and awards:
- 2019 NDSS Distinguished Paper Award Honorable Mention
- 2018 NSF CAREER Award
- 2018 SADFE Best Paper Award
- 2017 INFOCOM paper was 1 of 10 selected for fast tracking to IEEE TNSE
- 2012 PNAS paper was selected as "The Best Scientific Figures in 2012" by WIRED
- 2010 Guo Moruo Scholarship (the highest honor for USTC undergraduates)
I am interested in computer security and privacy with a recent focus on the intersections between security, privacy, and machine learning. Specifically, I currently work on the following research thrusts:
My research was/is supported by NSF (awards CNS-1750198 and CNS-1801584), NIST CSAFE, etc.. Thanks for the support!